Český Krumlov has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List not only because of its cultural monuments, but also because of its landscape. Therefore, gardens are a very important element of the city and also a destination for many tourists. Explore the green oases of our city:
- Castle Garden, which are in Český Krumlov is the most extensive and at the same time freely accessible, so you can adapt their tour to your program.
- The Deer Garden, which is located directly opposite the building of our apartments and is also freely accessible.
- Gardens of the Former Minorite Monastery, which are accessible through the Baroque gate from Klášterní Street.
- The Český Krumlov Town Park, formerly called the Jesuit Garden.
- New Town Garden, which was formerly the Rosenberg Renaissance garden.